March 22, 2013

Birth Stories

If you have ever met me you will quickly learn how much I LOVE to do labor and delivery photography. It is the most rewarding and amazing part of my job. I tell my husband every time I photograph one I want to go back to nursing school to become a delivery nurse, but then I quickly remember how bad at chemistry I was! It truly is photographing a miracle and I am honored to be able to be apart of so many birth stories. If you have ever thought about having your delivery photographed, do it! I promise you won't regret it! 

Below are a few photos I did in January. Due to the privacy of this very special moment I don't share too many photos of delivery on my blog, but if you are interested in seeing more please email me at bigleapsphoto@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment