September 14, 2011

Mini Sessions

I will be taking several mini-session photo shoots this fall, including Back to School, Halloween and Christmas sessions.
 
Back to School will be a 20 min session that will include 5 high-resolution images on a CD and 8 wallet size photos for $50. This will be a fun way to change up the same old headshots your children take year to year at school. I will be shooting with an antique desk, books, a globe and several other school items. Also, please feel free to bring your favorite school items.
 
I love Halloween! My sister’s birthday is on Halloween, so growing up was always a party. We loved to dress up in our costumes and take pictures. I can’t wait to capture Finley this year in a little costume! For the Halloween mini-session, I will be offering 20 min. sessions that will include 5 high-resolution images on a CD for $50 and a professional 5x7 print of your favorite photo.
 
Last but not least, I will be offering Christmas pictures. The session will be 30 min with 5-7 images on a CD for $60. I will also be offering Christmas card designs if you chose to print your cards through me.
 
The dates are as follows:
Sept 24th  Back to School Mini-Session
Sept 25th  Back to School and/or Christmas Mini-Session
Oct 9th     Christmas Mini-Session
Oct 29th    Halloween
Oct 30th    Christmas Mini-Session and/or Halloween
November dates to be announced

For every friend you refer that sets up a session, you will receive a FREE 8x10 print. 
 
* I am also open to meeting other dates if these times do not work for you.
 
Full sessions will still be available if you need more time or an outfit change.
 
Become a fan of my facebook page for more updates
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment